Sunday, March 1, 2009

Working!?

Evening Blog readers and what not..

I'm applying for my very first job! Yes, i know, I'm 16 and I'm only applying for my first one now? Well you see, I've never had the time. When i lived in Melbourne, I'd get up at 6 O'clock, get reayd and leave at 7, then catch a bus, a train and another 2 buses to school. All up it was two hours long! In the afternoon it would be around the same and I'd get home at 5:30, so i was very tired and never had any time for anything!

Now I've moved, I'm applying for a job.. Mainly because i have bills to pay, because I'm frivilous and think i can get away with spending my parents money.

I'm very self concious and seeing as it is working in a Department store, I'm worried of how i will go. If i get the job, i know i'll freak out over little things. I'll worry on what my co-workes think of me and what the people i'm serving will think. All up I'm prettttty scared lol.

But it's money, so im going to have to put up with it.

Anyway. I'm in one of those depresso moods where i've been pondering over things and i realise i really am not a happy person. Hahaha. Anywwaaaaaayyyy.


I am Andy.


Currently listening to:
Chase Coy - Take me away
Currently watching:
N/A
Favourite lolly:
Jelly Snakes!

p.s for some reason, coding is still being mean and ruining my typing layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment