Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Underwater.

Evening blog readers and what not!
This blog has been alive for almost 24 hours!

Today is a scorching 40 degrees Celsius in my little town and gee am I no coping!
I'm quite unsure on what to talk about, and i had made a deal with myself that my next post would be about my family. Clearly, it isn't going to be about my family for I am a bit lazy and will do that at a later date.

In the meantime, I have been sharing this song with my friends on msn and wanted to share it with anyone reading this blog. It featured in my last blog, and I'm going to have to feature it again, because I have no stopped listening to it. It is also on my myspace profile!




I am Andy.


Currently listening to:
Death Cab for Cutie - Underwater (again)

Currently Watching:
Deal or No Deal.

Favourite fruit:
Grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment