Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why, Hello there bloggers.


Evening blog readers and what not!
My name is Andy and clearly, I am new to blogspot and blogging all together. It is 8:42 pm and I have nothing better to do on a hot Tuesday evening. My first blog is going to just basically talk about myself, and so will most of my future blogs to come.

My name is Andy and I am 16 years old. I have travelled all around Australia because my mother is in the Army. Places I have lived are as follows: Adelaide, Brisbane, Coffs Harbour, Sydney and Melbourne. I do not live with my real father and my two older sisters have moved out. My father has had replacement children and live in Adelaide keeping to himself except for the 2 weeks I visit him every Christmas. Five months ago I was expelled from school and was sent out into the country away from my life as punishment, where I'm living out my days doing nothing. I don't have any hobbies but I love listening to some tunes and watching all kinds of movies. I sometimes like to paint and draw but I'm not very good, and I will randomly go on photography spree's but none of it really turns out to be that great. I'm a pretty good writer and find myself writing all kinds of things whenever I can. I'm starting year 11 on the 2nd of February and I'm really scared, because I've never been too intelligent. I am looking forward to Literature a great deal though.

When I left Melbourne I left some wonderful friends, some of which I still keep in contact with and visit on a regular basis whenever I can. One of which, Stephanie, has a blogspot. She inspired me to make one, even though I'm not quite too sure on who will read this, or how you find it.

Stephanies blogspot: www.methinkssaysstephanie.blogspot.com

I'm hoping this blogspot will be a release for me, where I can share all the things i find interesting and escape from the dealing of my unusual life.
I'll be back and posting whatever, whenever.

P.s If you're wondering about the whole "Eyebrows" thing, It is a nickname I earnt while watching Lord of the Rings from Stephanie. Go to this link to see where it started:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LOrRWw07F7k
And no, I do not have eyebrows like that.


I am Andy.


Currently listening to:
Death Cab for Cutie - Underwater.


Currently watching:
Australian Open.


Favourite colour:
Purple.


1 comment: