Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stephanie.

Evening blog readers and what not.

Well well well, look who it is. Yes i know, it's been a while! I'm neglectful! I'll never be a good father! I've decided to write a new blog about another friend. She's the most rational, and one of the smartest people I know!

Steb.

Steb has been so very kind to me from, well, around the beginning. Although we started off with a rather.. interesting beginning, as did all of my friendships from my last school, I cannot thank her enough for moving past everything and letting the friendship be a go ahead. Year 8 and 9 were unforgetable years with laughs, and i will appreciate Steb supporting me through my struggles at school. I've spent many years with Steb, in class, in the 'playground', at each others houses and out and about. These times with her have been the best. She's extremely funny, and we understand each other completely. Never have we fought to the extent where we are so angry at each other that we don't speak to each other, and I really have to thank Steb for that, for being tolerant and understanding of my character. She is a forgiving, easy going, friendly person and I will ALWAYS be friends with her through thick and thin. Never has a friend made such an impact on my life. xo

I am Andy.

Currently listening to:
Jamestown Story - Take me home

Currently watching:
Packed to the Rafters

Favourite music:
Acoustic!

p.s the coding keeps being meant o me and won't let me make my writing small! i know! it's ugly and sad! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment